04 November 2015
How painting backlogs happen
I was being good. I promise. Trying to paint models that have been in the queue for months. And then, out of thin air two Type 69s and two AMX13 appear on my door step. How can five grubby little 6mm tanks compete with the heavy metal goodness that are the 15mm QRF tanks?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Orks, Meet the Y
Two projects for this update. First, a follow up from last weekend's post. The YMCA sign is done and came out nicely IMHO. and the othe...
-
I got back to Gnomecon around 11:30 or so and met up with David. I could have kicked my self for taking my Wings of Glory stuff out of my ca...
-
Mark J and I went to Southern Front game convention in Raleigh, North Carolina last weekend for a couple of fantastic days of dice and toy ...

No comments:
Post a Comment