Just finished - WPA MiG-21

President Johnson's Litumsian Air Force finally gets off the ground this week! (rim shot)

The MiG-21 kit was fun and easy to assemble and I finished up paint and markings last evening. I've given it WPA markings (Worker's Party Army) and used a camo pattern similar to one the Syrian Air Force has used, though with different colors. The nose numbers were donated by a Heer Panzer of some description. God bless Battlefront for always including millions of decals with their kits. I've got such a nice collection of decals from when I used to play Flames of War.







I'll finish that base up today or tomorrow. Be well and Vive le France.

Comments

  1. While the early jets are still my favourites, but I am developing quite a liking for the later ones too.. yum... nice work.
    R

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts