So, I've been putting some time in on the ol' game rules treadmill the last couple of weeks. I'm very happy with StarDust Ground except that it caps out at roughly 8-10 units per side. More units slows it down and reduces happiness. In the interest of creating a game that flows more quickly, I've been working on some new stuff. To test said rules, I've been hard at work on some more of the Epic minis I got from James back in June. I want to paint up enough to test the system. My intention is for the rules to work with my 15mm sci-fi stuff as well, but since the Marines and Orks have been languishing, this seemed like a good excuse to work on them.
More Space Wolves!
Marine Bikers
Devastator heavy-weapons squads
A Company Commander
And more Rhino APCs.
I've also nearly completed a handful of Orks. Who knows, there may actually be enough to play a game with by now!
No comments:
Post a Comment