Slow Painting

So I picked up some Malifaux minis recently, primarily just as painting fodder, but since the rules are free I may give them a go one of these days. The minis I picked up from the Closing Time box. They're a gang of alcoholic Gremlins who get drunk and practice Kung Fu. Right up my alley.









The models are fantastic. They are plastic, multi-part minis but go together easily with model cement. Initially, the sprues were daunting, but I had no issues at all. I painted them with white gis because they really reminded me of the little kids in my sons' Tae Kwon Do class - each off in their own little world. Thus, all the yellow belts as well... I made a conscious effort at a limited color palette - it goes a long way to creating a cohesive look on the tabletop.

I've taken the day off to enjoy a four-day weekend. A group of us are trucking it down to Waycross Sunday to play StarDust and Epix X-Wing at Mike's place - I'll certainly have AARs and pictures of that!

Comments

  1. Those look like they were fun to paint and they turned out great.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts