13 August 2016

Recently Painted - Steampunks

I finished up a few more Dystopian Legions models yesterday. A French machinegun and some Antarctican elite infantry. The painting has been dreadfully slow on these guys.






After taking the pictures, I realized I'd forgot to hit the fleur-de-lis on the French caps with a spot of gold. That's been corrected. If I had a nickel for every time I've taken a "completed" picture just to discover some detail I'd missed, I'd have a lot of nickels!

2 comments:

  1. I have to admit that I haven't looked at the v2.0 rules, but how does the game play? Spartan games are having a hard time taking off in my area. I think Firestorm so far is the only one that has gotten any traction.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've looked through the rules but don't plan to use them at all. I bought the minis to paint and to use for home-brewed games. The miniatures are top-notch and I highly recommend them to anyone interested in steampunk or pulp games.

      Delete

Tis The Season

 The season of the witch, that is. I'm on another tangent right now and have dipped my toe back in the 1/72 pool. The models are from Re...