Please and Tanks

I added a few T-55s to the collection last evening, courtesy of Battlefront. I picked up them and some M113s a few weeks ago as AK47 / Sabre Squadron reinforcements. The T-55s are for President Johnson's army which is typically the one I use.



By the by, I've been shifting the brightness of my painting table pictures up a bit which results in better color translation. So I'm happy with the models except when I put them next to the QRF T-55 and Type 69s I've already got.


The Type 69 on the right looks positively anemic! Granted, it is 20cm shorter, but that shouldn't make it look like Steve Rogers before the super soldier serum compared to Captain America over there on the left! The QRF T-55 isn't quite as bad, but it is noticeable. I'm not sure who's accurate, but I am quite aware of BF's tendency to have slightly bigger models than everyone else.

First world problems for my third world Imagi-nation.

Comments

  1. You sure that isn't a 20mm model you got there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No kidding, right! Good ol' Battlefront and their fake-ass 15mm.

      Delete
  2. Actually the more I look at it, the more it looks HO scale (1:86) which is on the large side of 15mm. I had a Roco HO Panzer III that was close to the same difference when compared to my other 15mm Pander III.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts