Shiny Things!

Although there's been a dearth of gaming since Rapier, I've managed to stay semi-focused on the hobby. I did finish up that helicopter for Batman Minis, in nice Riddler colors!



It's teeny bit large, at 1/32 scale but will work perfectly as either decoration or as an active vehicle.

I also ordered some 6mm sci fi stuff from Khurasan primarily because I enjoy painting 6mm things.


And in one episode of X-Files (The Field Where I Died), got them based and together. The mechs got their arms after the fact. I've been kicking around some rule / mechanics ideas recently and these will help with that inspirational process.

Ziggy and I have Infinity on the slate for Saturday - I'm really looking forward to slinging dice. It's been way too long! For now, it's off to a Thursday night showing of Captain Marvel!

Comments

Popular Posts