As Memorial Day rapidly approaches, I've been working hard to get things in order for my annual Game Day here as Casa de Ski. In addition to the Italian Navy a few posts below, I picked up some reinforcements for my Dragon Rampant undead army.
The 15mm figures are from Splintered Light. They are "bone griffons" and skeletal beastmen.
As is usually the case, the minis were a joy to paint. The wings on those griffons were a real mother to get to take hold. I'm looking forward to seeing them on the game table.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Southern Front 2026
I went up to Raleigh North Carolina last weekend for the Southern Front game convention. As usual, it was a wonderful get together with a ...
-
I got back to Gnomecon around 11:30 or so and met up with David. I could have kicked my self for taking my Wings of Glory stuff out of my ca...
-
Mark J and I went to Southern Front game convention in Raleigh, North Carolina last weekend for a couple of fantastic days of dice and toy ...


I like them; not sure the Griffons will be flying any time soon, though!
ReplyDelete