Tank You Very Much

Back in November I picked up a few additions to the 1/72 tank collection. I assembled and base coated them and then they sat for many weeks. I finished them up a week or so ago, and now I present you with two Panzer IIIJs and an Elefant!




The green striping was done with the airbrush. It's definitely a skill I need to continue to work on. Keeping a consistent line width is not super duper easy, especially when you need to paint quick, short lines. Some black and white crosses and vehicle numbers might show up one of these days. The Panzer IIIs are from Armourfast, a two-model box. The models went together very quickly and easily. The Elefant, on the other hand, was a Trumpeter model kit and required considerable time and effort to assemble. It came with the rubber tracks that we all know and love. They'll be fine additions to the battlefield.

Comments

  1. Excellent work. These look superb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work with the airbrush sir! Looking good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Steve. I just got some Sabre Squadron tokens/markers in the mail. Looking forward to putting them to use ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts