Painting for Money

I never take on commission jobs because, well, I prefer to paint at my own pace and for my own satisfaction. Last month during the Batman game, Wayne left a bunch of stuff with me that I agreed to paint. It was a mix of Marvel Crisis Protocol superheroes stuff and awesome, amazing EPIC SPACE MARINE stuff from GW's heyday in the early and mid-90's. I never thought that I'd be painting the same models in 2020 that I did over 25 years ago!

It's certainly not done yet, but here's the progress so far.

The lot so far...

Imperial Guard Superheavy Tanks


Imperial Guard ground attack aircraft.

The IG colors were inspired by IDF / DAK colors.

Space Wolves tanks, artillery and dropships.

There's also a Squat flier in there. Sadly, there wasn't much more Squat stuff in the lot.


Two Crisis Protocol buildings. Absolute murder for me. I despise painting shit like this. Stab stab.

And the two cars that were part of the CP scenery pack. Also murderously hateful to paint. There's a reason I buy toy cars for my Batman games. At least he flame job was fun. What's a shitty Prius without a flame job?

We well, stay cool and more later!

Comments

  1. Careful Ski, more posts like this and I'll be sending stuff down for you to paint! :)

    Wow epic 40k I have a bunch of it in my attic that I have been wanting to bring down and repaint and rebase and was going to use your rules to play. This may have just given me the impetus I needed!

    The cars and buildings look awesome, btw, even if they were the devil to paint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS if I ever get a Prius (highly unlikely) I want mine with a flame job on it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts