Recent Painting - Table Cleared!

 It's always nice to clear a batch of models from the painting table. It feels like these sat forever, although really they barely hung out for a month or so. Most of the painting was done on Saturday and Sunday mornings so it's not like they really took a long time to paint. 

Twenty two models. Not bad for a month, I guess. 

A group of twelve more 15mm Dwarves from Splintered Light. This should round out the collection for Dragon Rampant. These are pretty typical warriors, heavy infantry by anyone's definition. 


A few members of Gotham's finest. I finally have enough SWAT officers for a proper GCPD force.


A new Riddler and some goons! Thanks, Wayne. These were a birthday gift. The blister included a Quelle model identical to the one I've already got. I spared myself the trouble. These guys will enjoy the company of the Riddler Bots I have.



Last but certainly not least, are these three baddies! They're Wayne's, he asked me to paint them. That's Solomon Grundy, Scarecrow and Man-Bat. We're planning a Halloween Batman game and these three will be pretty instrumental.

All in all, a fun group of models to paint up for August. September is shaping up to be Infinity-themed. I have eleven new Combined Army models to get assembled and done up.


Comments

  1. Nice variety of models painted! I especially like the Baddies! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts