01 June 2024

Hole In Head - Status Report

I've really been enjoying the process with the Bolt Action minis. Nothing like a bog box of interesting miniatures to keep me happy! It's all more or less complete except for decals and weathering on the vehicles and some additional ground cover / foliage on the weapons teams' bases. I took some pictures of the infantry last evening. WITNESS ME!*

First Section

Second Section

Third Section

And oddballs including an extra sergeant with a Sten, a Forward Observer, PIAT guy, extra rifleman / helper, Lieutenant and light mortar guy.

I've got an intro game set up with Wayne next weekend. Obviously, I'm quite looking forward to that. I'll get pics of the 6 pdr, HMG and Mortar along with the UC and Sherman as soon as they're wrapped up.


* We saw Furiosa last weekend. Hells yes. So much fun and a worthy successor to Fury Road.

4 comments:

  1. Some damn fine looking troops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful project coming along nicely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been a blast! So far I've resisted temptation to expand the collection although I'm sure we're all familiar with the temptations that plastic and metal hold.

      Delete

Viking Terrain Bits

Since the playtesting lest weekend, I've been steadily working on a couple of bits of scenery for the games at Southern Front. I started...