Still no Battletech AAR. Motivation has been hard to come by. I did however paint up an armored car / recon car for the Bolt Action Canadians. I picked it up on Etsy a couple weeks ago and it arrived last Saturday. Well, one chunky solid easy-to-paint model later (and a week off work) and job's done! Rather than leaving it boring solid OD Green, I gave it a basic camo pattern of OD and medium brown. I like the final look and it's a fun and welcome addition to the collection.
28 November 2024
Otter of My Own Fate
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Little Painting
I finished up a group of 10 Bombshell Minis old-school pulp models this week. They're "Buck Rogers" style jet pack troopers, ...
-
Mark J and I went to Southern Front game convention in Raleigh, North Carolina last weekend for a couple of fantastic days of dice and toy ...
-
Haven't posted in a bit. Just doing a bit of a recap of the last couple weeks. Mark, Ziggy and I got together for games of Swordpoint (...




No comments:
Post a Comment