As I was saying...

Been playing these games for quite some time. Started with 40K and Epic Space Marine, then Blood Bowl, Warzone, Chronopia, Battlefleet Gothic, Necromunda, Mordheim, L5R, Bab5 Wars, Battletech, Warmachine, Flames of War, Dystopian Wars and a few others.

I just picked up the Modern Spearhead rules before Christmas and am looking forward to giving that a go this weekend. My buddy Zig and I will play the basic starter scenario - Israelis v Syrians with proxy minis on Saturday. I'll post results and pictures of the rather comical figures. I did get some T-72s and an Su-25 in and have them painted up. Still waiting for the slowpokes at warweb.com to ship the bases and infantry I ordered. Hopefully the FOW paratroopers will sell so I can use the proceeds to finance the rest of my Speadhead army. I'm putting together a Polish Tank Regiment circa 1986. Once I manage to get Zig hooked, he'll probably to a USMC Regiment being a former Marine and all.

Bye for now.

Comments

Popular Posts