Mid Week Update

This weekend is going to be a big one. My sister's getting married on Saturday and I've got my Gnomecon stuff on Sunday. I'm looking forward to partying on someone else's dime and seeing family that I haven't seen in some time. So Friday is rehearsal and dinner, Saturday is the big event.

A year ago, I begged her to pick a different weekend because I knew the game con would be April 19-21, but, well, no dice. Gnomecon will just be Sunday for me, it sucks but that's life. I've got all my ducks in a row, ooh, except I need to print some MiG sheets for one of the scenarios. I'll do that in a bit. I've got the pile of stuff organized and sitting in the garage so packing the car Sunday morning while hung-over shouldn't be terribly challenging. Hopefully I'll get in a couple of entertaining games. I may drag Junior with me - there's no Monsterpocalypse or Wings of War this year but he may be able to play a demo game of Warmachine or X-Wing.

Oh, I picked up Ganesha's SWATTERS sci-fi game yesterday. Looks neat, but it will involve buying an army. Looks cool though.

I'm out for now. Y'all have a good one!

Comments

Popular Posts