Work. How obnoxious.
My Gnomecon plans will be curtailed thanks to silly old work.
Hopefully I'll still be able to play Start Fleet Battles on Friday night.
Saturday I've got a table reserved for the morning and after lunch slots. I'll be playing and showing off StarDust with Ziggy. I've got a two-game linked scenario worked out that should be pretty entertaining.
I'd originally planned to play in the X-Wing tournament on Saturday with my son who was also quite excited to play only to find out it is supposed to be a two-day affair, Friday and Saturday. Call me mean, but I'm not letting him out of school early to play in a game tournament that I also may not be able to attend because of work. Here's hoping for a poor X-Wing turnout on Friday so the X-Wing gets cut to a one-day only tourney on Saturday that we can actually play in. ;)
Gaming for Sunday is probably out - I imagine my part of the project at work is going to be most easily done then - after the other company is done with their part. I just need to hit up 70+ PCs and change some desktop icons, etc.
I think I'm done getting models and stuff sorted out for Saturday - I've been sick since last Saturday and haven't been easily motivated at the painting table. I based some more aquarium plant trees and made some asteroid field templates but nothing too strenuous. I guess tonight I'll start assembling my bug-out box for Saturday morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment