I finished up an Airfix 1/72 PaK40 yesterday, purchased alongside the SU-122s in the prior post. I still have the prime mover on the paint table - its assembly was considerably more involved that the gun.
We hung out with our friends Dennis and Shelley last evening and played a couple of games. Shootin' Ladders proved quite entertaining.
It's a shoot-em-up involving homicidal gingerbread men "crumbling" eachother on the classis kid game Chutes and Ladders' layout. We played a simple free-for-all and I fared pretty well, collecting two body parts. My wife won, being the first to collect three body parts. As you may be able to tell from the sheets shown to the left, when a body part takes 6 points of damage it is torn from the sheet. My sheet was given some embellishments...
I've been working on these Dystopian Legions Automatons for the last week or so. They are the worst models ever, assembly-wise. Two arms, two legs, a body, a head sometimes a gun... Christ Almighty! I can't believe I finished the other ten months ago! I don't remember them being such a pain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Southern Front 2026
I went up to Raleigh North Carolina last weekend for the Southern Front game convention. As usual, it was a wonderful get together with a ...
-
I got back to Gnomecon around 11:30 or so and met up with David. I could have kicked my self for taking my Wings of Glory stuff out of my ca...
-
Mark J and I went to Southern Front game convention in Raleigh, North Carolina last weekend for a couple of fantastic days of dice and toy ...







No comments:
Post a Comment