I finished up a few more Dystopian Legions models yesterday. A French machinegun and some Antarctican elite infantry. The painting has been dreadfully slow on these guys.
After taking the pictures, I realized I'd forgot to hit the fleur-de-lis on the French caps with a spot of gold. That's been corrected. If I had a nickel for every time I've taken a "completed" picture just to discover some detail I'd missed, I'd have a lot of nickels!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Southern Front 2026
I went up to Raleigh North Carolina last weekend for the Southern Front game convention. As usual, it was a wonderful get together with a ...
-
I got back to Gnomecon around 11:30 or so and met up with David. I could have kicked my self for taking my Wings of Glory stuff out of my ca...
-
Mark J and I went to Southern Front game convention in Raleigh, North Carolina last weekend for a couple of fantastic days of dice and toy ...


I have to admit that I haven't looked at the v2.0 rules, but how does the game play? Spartan games are having a hard time taking off in my area. I think Firestorm so far is the only one that has gotten any traction.
ReplyDeleteI've looked through the rules but don't plan to use them at all. I bought the minis to paint and to use for home-brewed games. The miniatures are top-notch and I highly recommend them to anyone interested in steampunk or pulp games.
Delete