I was a good boy and painted the top three items on the lead/plastic pile last week. Yes, literally the three most recently purchased were the most recently painted. It's more of a stack than a queue.
First up, the Mini for Rubber and Lead.
Colors influenced by "Greased Lightning" from the movie Grease. I needed a "white" car. I like it lots. I've got one more car in the stack.
Next up are is a pair of T-34/76 tanks courtesy of Pegasus Hobbies. They're 1/72 and come two to a box, on the cheap.
They came out very pretty. Hope to get in a game with them after Gnomecon.
Last up are some 15mm Undead reinforcements for Dragon Rampant. OK, I just wanted to paint something different for a change.
Dead goblins riding dead wolves. Woot! A perfect light cavalry unit.
And as he's been dubbed, the Skelephant. David and I are thinking about getting in a game or two at Gnomecon and the horde needed some options. I despise using the same army list more than once.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Little Painting
I finished up a group of 10 Bombshell Minis old-school pulp models this week. They're "Buck Rogers" style jet pack troopers, ...
-
Mark J and I went to Southern Front game convention in Raleigh, North Carolina last weekend for a couple of fantastic days of dice and toy ...
-
Haven't posted in a bit. Just doing a bit of a recap of the last couple weeks. Mark, Ziggy and I got together for games of Swordpoint (...












Nice Skellies!
ReplyDelete