I cranked out another 17 clumps of jungle foliage this morning. They're just re-purposed aquarium scenery of course, but they sure do get the job done! This makes 43 jungle foliage clumps I've added to my collection this year! I had close to 70 prior. I've got some tall plants too that I'll finish up one of these days. I think they'll need to be wired to stand up properly.
The ones on the left are simple single-piece things - hot glued to a wooden disc, then some flock on the base. The eleven on the right are two-part affairs made from these two pieces:
I have been doing a bit of painting this weekend too.
What may be my last ever Spartan purchase - the Ryushi have made it into the painting queue.So far just white primer, black magic wash and a white drybrush. Colors are next!