Keep Truckin, like the Doodah Man

I was able to complete the 18-wheeler more or less to my satisfaction yesterday. The only thing I'd really like to add is lettering, but that really could be done at any time.







At least it's not an advertisement for the Cars movie any longer. Scale-wise, it's pretty close.


It certainly doesn't look wildly out of place next to one of my cars, or the characters. The cab is certainly too narrow, but it'll do. If I'd been more enterprising I'd have done something with the trailer's back door. Out of the box, it's a flip-down to allow a car to drive up and in. I considered removing it and replacing it with more traditional swing-open doors but it seemed like a bit more work than I wanted to do.

Comments

  1. All Grateful Dead references gratefully received.
    Looks like a great vehicle now- super for gaming.

    What in the world ever happened to sweet Jane?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts