OK, so step two of the 3D printing adventure is complete. My brother in law fought with it a bit because apparently printing extended arms and such are a bit challenging for the technology. He gave me all the scraps which was was able to Frankenstein together into this!
So the model on the right is the finished product and will work very nicely. Certainly not the highest-res print, but, oh wow, yes! I'll take it!
He's scaled perfectly with the Blood and Plunder minis. He's about to get a quick cleaning and then a blast of primer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Southern Front 2026
I went up to Raleigh North Carolina last weekend for the Southern Front game convention. As usual, it was a wonderful get together with a ...
-
I got back to Gnomecon around 11:30 or so and met up with David. I could have kicked my self for taking my Wings of Glory stuff out of my ca...
-
Mark J and I went to Southern Front game convention in Raleigh, North Carolina last weekend for a couple of fantastic days of dice and toy ...


Looks fantastic...
ReplyDelete'Dr. Jones. Again, we see there is nothing you can possess which I cannot take away.'