Two Titans

Teen Titans that is. I finished up Beast Boy and Robin (after repairing his significant damage) yesterday, along with the three animal form models for BB.


Dove and Raven are next in line, but of course there are also some Infinity models that have been half-painted for months just begging to be finished. I actually painted on them a bit last evening just to get them moving along - they're at that rut stage where the block colors are mostly done and they need to progress to the cleanup, highlight and shading phases. I often get stopped at this point on models while I psych myself up for what seems like a lot of work but more often than not is a fairly productive two-hour burst.

Of course there's this monstrosity that's still just primed.

Ender says "hi." Yeah. This godforsaken dragon thing still mocks me. I shall work on it. I must.

No gaming planned for today which is a tragedy. I may drive out to Lions for X-Wing, but that remains to be decided.

Comments

Popular Posts