The Weird Post

  Well, this is weird as hell and I'm having trouble processing right now. I've had a good week off and this weekend has been fine. Until a couple hours ago. My good gaming buddy Mike and his wife were in a nasty car crash in Jacksonville last night and his wife Trish died. Mike's in the ICU at a hospital in Jacksonville. I'm not sure what happened - details are scant, though apparently Trish was ejected from the car. We're not sure if Mike's awake and aware of what happened.

  What a damn tragedy. Mike and Trish were a great couple and the rare pair of two gamers. My heart breaks for Mike who has lost his wife and his best gaming buddy all at once. I can't imagine and don't want to. I hadn't seen them in ages (thanks pandemic) and was glad to visit with them a couple weeks ago. Trish was the lead of the board gaming group in Waycross so that gaming community will be devastated by this loss as well. 

 

RIP Trish. Mike, I'm truly sorry for your loss.

Comments

  1. Very sorry to hear of this terrible tragedy mate.
    Thoughts and prayers with you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awful!!! There are no adequate words for situations like this. Let us at least pray that Mike recovers without significant disabilities, but even if that is so, he will still have to contend with a dreadful loss. My deepest sympathies to both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry! You have my condoloences.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts