Ye Olde Scatter Terrain

 Finished up some urban furniture scatter terrain today. The lead pile is getting rather small - I've burned through quite a lot lately and haven't done much to replace it. I've got my eye on a couple of options, but for now I'm still deciding.

Fist up, some 28mm (ish) modern stuff! Four video game machines, two soda vending machines and an ice freezer. The video games are MDF kits from TT Combat that sat half-done for months. Today I got the urge to knock em out. The coke machines and ice box are from Gamecraft Minis - solid resin pieces. I had to free-hand the logos, etc. I think they came out nicely! These will look good in a Batman game for sure.




 I also picked up this 15mm camper and ice box from Gamecraft. They'll be neat little accents to that collection.



I need to check to see if they have 15mm coke machines. I also need to make some cinder blocks to prop up the front side of the trailer!

Comments

Popular Posts