Christmas Painting!

 I've painted up a few things as gifts for the gang this year. I'll be seeing Wayne and Mark on Saturday and didn't want to go empty-handed.


For Wayne, I slapped some paint on some Epic Space Marine stuff I've had for ages. I sold him some a few months back and he's always interested. 





For Mark, I was stumped, then I remembered a model he had printed from heroforge.com and game me perhaps a year ago. It was to be his pirate captain for Blood and Plunder. I never did anything with it but it was a very nice model. It sat, staring at me from under my computer monitor. I put paint to metal and voila!



Yeah, I know. Crappy indoor pictures. Short December days mean I don't have much in the way of outdoor photo opportunities this week.

I hope they like them!

Comments

  1. Ski these look outstanding. I have started painting up my Not Ultra Marines along with their rhinos and land raiders for SDG. I'm basing them all on small FOW sized bases. This post makes me want to do a blog post on mine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Steve. I bought a large box of Epic stuff about 5 years ago and am still working through it, a bit here and a bit there. For old sculpts, the plastics really hold up as nice mins.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts