Oh Canada

I went off the deep end when my lead mountain / painting queue cleared up a few weeks back. Amongst other things, I picked up some 28mm FIW minis from Sash and Saber. I had recalled that Blood and Plunder allowed for northern North American forces including Canadians so that became my excuse. At least it technically wasn't a new game, strictly speaking. I finished up the first group of twelve pretty quickly, goodies I picked up while at Southern Front. Sixteen more have arrived in the mail since - plenty for B&P.

Militia

Coureur des Bois

Certainly not my typical fare but enjoyable to paint up for sure. The ones in the queue are four more for each group and eight Souix.

Be well!

Comments

  1. These look good! Blood & Plunder is fun, these should fit in nicely.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts