And A Few More

 Four more Infinity models to the collection this week. These are Riot Grrls, upper-tier power-armor Nomad troops for the Starco Mercenaries band I'm assembling. 



It's a very anime aesthetic for sure and I've kept the colors bright and gaudy with this lot. With a rocket launcher and multi-rifle in the mix as well as the Tinbot which helps prevent enemy cyber-nastiness, they should be a solid fighting unit on the tabletop. I did hack up the rocket launcher mini a bit. The original has her foot up on a pile of rocks. 


 

That of course looks dumb against the metal grate basing I'm doing on this collection. I found a suitable weapon from the bits box, hacked it all up and, voila! A more suitable kickstand for rocket girl. On to the next lot. I have ten more minis in my possession for the Starco group. Two "named" special characters are up next. Unusual for me, that's for sure but so's the idea of me using a mercenary list. What the heck, right?

In other news, I downloaded the free rules for "Vanguard" from Mantic's website. It's a fantasy skirmish game that checks a lot of my requirement boxes. Looking forward to giving that a go. I've got a decent collection of fantasy minis and have been after a set of rules that agree with my tastes. Vanguard seems pretty decent at first read.

Comments

Popular Posts