To Infinity, but not Beyond

 I finished up a few Infinity minis that have dwelt too long in the queue. They were victims of both painter's block and "shiny-itis" when the Naps and FIW minis arrived. Since those cleared the queue, the Infinity models got their turn. Nothing ground-breaking for sure, these are a medic and engineer, or Daktari and Clockmaker in Starco/Nomad parlance. I think the engineer's floppy overalls are pretty hilarious. They are accompanied by assistant 'bots. These join the bigger 'bots I painted up at the end of 2021 as the starting point of a Starco mercenary force. It's primarily a Nomad force with access to handful of special characters and units of other factions. I'll use the Turquoise and White and the common colors for this force and as you can see I've gone for the window screen basing to give them more of an indoor / industrial feel as opposed to the dirt and grass that my Ariadna and Combined forces sport.





My bride and I will probably get in a game of Blood and Plunder this evening with the recently featured QAW models. Looking forward to that for sure!

Comments

Popular Posts