Sci Fi Painting

  I completed a few Fallout and Battletech minis recently. The Fallout models were rather inexpensive - I caught them on sale. I'm glad I didn't pay full price because they were a real bitch to assemble. Much of the trouble was the brittle resin/plastic material. One of the models was missing an arm, so he didn't get assembled at all. Another met a tragic end due to blunt force trauma. Still, three useful models for $8 is a decent price these days. Once assembled, they came out nicely. The Battletech minis, likewise, were procured on the cheap. I'd had the itch to paint up some mechs and $12 for four was the right price.


They'll work well for a variety of games including Insurgent Earth and Stargrave.


House Marik / Free Worlds League striker lance. Gotta love the Easter Egg colors. I feel there will be more Mechs on my painting table.




Comments

Popular Posts