It's a Painting and Posting Streak!

 Happy Fourth fellow Americans! And to those of you who aren't American, Happy Tuesday. I've taken a couple days off with no plans in particular. It's been terribly hot and humid the last week or so, so there's been little reason to go outside without a specific task in mind. Today's high is supposed to be 94 F / 34 C and I've been made responsible for grilling burgers, dogs and sausages for dinner this evening. I think I'm going to wait until after 7:00pm to light the grill.

  Enough of the chit-chat. I painted up a few packs of North Star Native Americans to add to the ranks of my early American colonials. I painted up half for the Iroquois and half for the Abenaki. 

The Iroquois contingent

And the Abenakis

And all together...

Be well!




Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! They were very fun to paint. I'm sure they'll be just as much fun on the tabletop.

      Delete
  2. Wonderful topic for the fourth. Don't overheat cooking!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts