The Week's Painting

 Hi all. I finished up a few models this week and started on some more. The first lot is another group of Battletech mechs from the pile Wayne cave me. They've been painted in Clan Fire Mandrill colors. I figured Steel Viper had enough and it was time to spread out.

That's a Pouncer, Spirit, Bowman, Hellion and Baboon. 

Next up are some Malifaux minis I've had for quite a while and just hadn't done anything with. As is often the case, I bought them without a plan because they were very inexpensive. They will, however, make for an interesting support group for the goblin horde!

Mechnical 'Skeeters with goblin riders. Because who doesn't need that in their life? The models were every bit as fiddly to assemble as you'd imagine. Malifaux models are usually 10/10 and trouble-free when it comes to assembly. These were substantially more complex. I'm happy with the end result though, that's for certain.

The stuff I started today was the last group of ten Wargames Atlantic goblins. Hey, it was a mighty gobbo weekend.

These guys have hand weapons, and look! I scratch-built a banner! Or at least the pole. More in the work with that...



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts