Urban Renewal

 Merry Christmas Eve!

After last weekend's "no terrain" mishap for the Alpha Strike game, these are welcome addition to the collection. I actually ordered them a couple of weeks ago from gcmini.com but of course there was no way I'd have been able to get them ready in time. A couple of early mornings this weekend got them sorted though.

These are 6mm "grayboard" buildings from their sci-fi collection. Assembly was easy with white glue. They're all mounted to 1/8 inch plywood.





I used aluminum foil inside the these brick red buildings to make the windows pop a bit. 

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and that Santa brings you good health and lots of nice goodies.


Comments

  1. I have those buildings in 15mm. They are fun pieces. I tried to make some windows with blue plastic from stationary but it doesn't like staying glued on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully by basing them, the foil windows will stay in place. Only time will tell!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts