Of course now I suppose I'll be funding two mini-painting habits...
13 July 2012
Junior Paints!
So, as I mentioned previously, my son was painting a Churchill tank. He's finished it and aside from a lack of markings (no decals) I think he did a bang-up job. It's certainly on-par or better than a lot of the slop-and-go paint jobs I see at the game store. Damn fine for a 9 year old, damn fine for a 29 year old!
Of course now I suppose I'll be funding two mini-painting habits...
Of course now I suppose I'll be funding two mini-painting habits...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Little Painting
I finished up a group of 10 Bombshell Minis old-school pulp models this week. They're "Buck Rogers" style jet pack troopers, ...
-
Mark J and I went to Southern Front game convention in Raleigh, North Carolina last weekend for a couple of fantastic days of dice and toy ...
-
My dad passed away in his sleep Friday morning. We're still kind of in shock, particularly my mom, but are doing well. He had not been s...




Outatanding work! Please continue to foster and support your son's growth in the hobby. Too many of today's 9 year olds(as well as some of the 29 year olds) are lacking in creativity, being stifled by too much time in front of the TV, Xbox, Playstation, Wii,etc. etc.
ReplyDelete