I spent a good bit of time yesterday on Google Maps looking at western Europe for an interesting patch of land to fight over. I've settled on a spot in the Netherlands. Standard late-80's cold war bash with Warsaw Pact forces heading west. The basic scenario goal will be for the Commies to capture a couple of bridges, with a rabble of Dutch, German and USMC troops to fend them off. Gives me an excuse to put together a battalion of Dutch mechanized infantry. I'll also have to get to work on making some prettier roads, canals, bridges, etc. I already started making some extra town sectors last evening.
That's pretty spot on 12 inch squares at 100m per inch.
Last Sunday's Shipwreck game fell apart because a recalcitrant Citrix server at work decided I shouldn't play. It's rescheduled for this Sunday and we picked up another player through the Shipwreck Yahoo Group, so that worked out rather well!

No comments:
Post a Comment