Gentlemen! I give you Light Gyro Tanks!
I mounted them on thumbtacks so they'd really hover. I kept the red and white gyro-fan theme from my big fliers.
I also present some Bombard for Junior's Prussians.
Nothing fancy. I did the "zebra" striping on one battery at Jr's request. I like 'em. We're hoping to play a game Saturday so both of these new units should get some table time soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Southern Front 2026
I went up to Raleigh North Carolina last weekend for the Southern Front game convention. As usual, it was a wonderful get together with a ...
-
I got back to Gnomecon around 11:30 or so and met up with David. I could have kicked my self for taking my Wings of Glory stuff out of my ca...
-
Mark J and I went to Southern Front game convention in Raleigh, North Carolina last weekend for a couple of fantastic days of dice and toy ...






No comments:
Post a Comment