Jeff game me a couple of blisters of DW stuff as a thank-you for painting his air cadre last week. I took some Prussian Escorts and the Airfield scenery set. The Airfield can be used as more than scenery - they can be purchased as units in DW and come with planes.
Some progress... the hangars are done and in the garage being clear-coated.
I've also been slowly working on some 1/600 scale air defenses that I got from Pico Armor.
A flock of SA-2 launchers, ZSU-23-4s, radars, etc. The DW stuff got priority since it'll be useful scenery in the game this weekend. The air defenses will be fun for CY6:JA scenarios.Oh and in case you don't know, Spartan Games is releasing their most current rules for all of their games for FREE. Obviously minis are a different story but this is a very cool development. I just might try out Firestorm Armada now. Announcement here: http://community.spartangames.co.uk/index.php?/forum-99/announcement-46-rulebooks-to-be-made-available-to-download-for-free/


No comments:
Post a Comment