Here are those old GW models...
The herd so far.
Space Wolves
Land Raiders and Rhino APCs
Death Skull ork boyz
A shmancy banner for da boyz
Battlewagons and a trakor-kannon
I've got some Marine land speeders and Ork buggies on the table now. Since I have so many Marines, I'm going to do some up as Dark Angels. The Orks will probably be split between Death Skulls and Blood Axes. I have a ton of Rhinos and Land Raiders that will work fine with an Orky paint-job. The plan is to use these with StarDust Ground.
Here are the Terquai Torpedo Cruisers I finished over the weekend. They're an alliance race and will be part of the Alliance of Kurak fleet I'm putting together.
The yellow was inspired by filthy construction equipment. I love the giant engine blocks on the back. Very cool looking models.











You remind me.. I also need to try and get some Epic Armageddon games in... we have a number of really good players locally.. they'd no doubt relish the chance to give me a good .. um .. lesson in EpicA play.
ReplyDeleteGood work on the painting.
R