I've been hard at work over the last week or so, mostly finishing models or projects that have been languishing for some time. Last Sunday, I finished this off:
It's a 6mm scale scratch-built chemical storage facility that's been hanging out, assembled and half-painted for many months. It turned out nicely, for a scratch-built thing I made.
Next we have some odds and ends from the Firestorm Planetfall box Ziggy and I split. There are some artillery strike markers, SAM launchers and crystals. I started assembling the infantry stands yesterday, so those will be done sometime in the next six months. :)
I also completed a Modern Spearhead battalion's-worth of T-64s.
I picked these up months ago when I ordered the odds and ends to complete my Naval Assault regiment. The models are CINC and really show off their high quality castings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Southern Front 2026
I went up to Raleigh North Carolina last weekend for the Southern Front game convention. As usual, it was a wonderful get together with a ...
-
I got back to Gnomecon around 11:30 or so and met up with David. I could have kicked my self for taking my Wings of Glory stuff out of my ca...
-
Mark J and I went to Southern Front game convention in Raleigh, North Carolina last weekend for a couple of fantastic days of dice and toy ...






The stuff looks good, though the SAM launchers look like they're laughing.
ReplyDeleteI agree 100%. I accuse Spartan Games.
Delete