I did finish another batch of 24 20mm Prussians for my Napoleonic project. I know, I know... pics or it didn't happen. I've got a drawer with about 100 unbased Naps in it. They'll soon start getting based . It was an effort to keep the basing consistent across all the elements. I've also got a dozen French chevaux in the queue with their riders close behind.
See, not just fake news!
Ziggy and I are actually going to play a real, proper 6 x 4, d-handful wargame this afternoon. It's been a while for both of us - about 2 months! We're going to play Rate of Fire WW2 using my 20mm / 1/72nd minis. A bit of the old Eastern Front. Technically speaking, it's a scenario playtest for the game I'm taking to Mike's in a few weeks for Tanksgiving. Either way, it's toy soldiers shooting each other and I'm very excited.

No comments:
Post a Comment