Thanksgiving Week!

It's Thanksgiving Week. Woohoo, the best week of the year. Hopefully, work will leave me alone since, as usual, I've taken this week off. I'm looking forward to lots of gaming and a feast on Thursday. I've gotten a little painting done in the last week and completed the assembly of a few models.

Here are those models...
1/72 Germans for the collection. The Panzer IIIJs are from Armourfast and came two to a kit. They went together super fast and with ZERO hassle. Would buy again. These are definitely designed for tabletop gamers. The Elefant is a very detailed kit from Trumpeter and took ten times as long to assemble as the other two combined. In the end, I'm quite happy with the additions and look forward to zapping them with my airbrush this week. Until then, they'll sit in the queue.

I also flipped an Infinity model around in under 24 hours. He's an Ariadna Chasseur . It was a model I didn't already have in the collection and more importantly, he's got a flamethrower. Bwahaha!




His "tiger-stripe" pants call back to the other Chasseur in the group. The jacket appears to have come from an army surplus store.

We had another D&D session last evening. With four kids at the table in addition to the grown-ups, it got a bit chaotic.We broke up what appeared to be a cult ceremony / sacrifice and save the old wizard Cameron we had journeyed with previously. After ending whatever it was they there trying to so, my character touched some religious artifacts that put me on a spirit journey for a few minutes and some draconic being set me on a not-very-clear mission. We exited the underground tunnels and caves and ended up in an enormous mansion. It appears that the old man living in the mansion is a ghost who doesn't realize he's dead. He's friendly but I don't think we're going to get fed.

I've got a game of X-Wing lined up for this afternoon with David then a Tuesday morning game with Mark J. Yes. Vacation. Tuesday morning gaming. We're going to play that X Files game of mine, this time with the FBI and Army vs. Zombies (and werewolves). Next weekend is TANKSgiving at Mike's. I think Ogre minis (using Dystopian Wars models) is on the menu along with the RoF WWII 1/72 I'm taking. Mark is probably going to set up AQMF and I'm not sure what the fourth game will be. Typically we've run two pairs of game.

Comments

  1. Awesome week planned, Ski. Really looking forward to the ROF game!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts