19 July 2023

Ten Little Goblins...

 I can't believe I actually finished the box of Wargames Atlantic Goblins. Ten more, in the books. Not just a sense of accomplishment but a nice set of minis! Who'd have thought? This lot have hand weapons and shields. I actually worked through these pretty quickly once they were assembled and primed - four or five days I think. Waking up at 4:00am stressing about work will do that. :)

The "Banna Wavva" is scratch-built. Since WA doesn't include command models in the box I had to make a standard bearer of course. Just some Plastruct rod and a WA helmeted skull on top. Nothing crazy. I need to slap together a proper banner though.

A group shot with the other 20 reveal that I did a fine job of retaining color and basing consistency since the previous paint jobs!


Now that's a proper mob. Time to go smash something!


2 comments:

  1. Man! Looking good, Ski. Can't wait to see them on the table!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Steve, same here. Stupid work and life keep conspiring against me.

      Delete

Orks, Meet the Y

 Two projects for this update. First, a follow up from last weekend's post. The YMCA sign is done and came out nicely IMHO. and the othe...