And How About Some Goblins?

 Given that I needed to beef up the size of my goblin units to twelve each (bows, spears and hand weapons), I had to pick up some minis that would get the job done. God bless Reaper minis. One $7 pack of Bones has everything I needed:


And because I was in a shopping mood and figured the goblins will have tougher orc friends, I snagged a pair in another Bones pack for the tidy sum of $5.

 

While at Southern Front, I picked up a freebie metal orc miniature in the giveaway bin. He got based up a painted along with these.



I'm happy with how these came out. They'll fit in nicely with the other members of the tribe. The mix of sculpts and aesthetic is appealing to me; I like the chaotic assortment of armor and weapons in my orc and goblin hordes.

Comments

  1. Very cool and I agree with you on goblin and orc weaponry.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts