More Halflings, Now with Bigger Sticks

 I finished up the second batch of Wargames Atlantic 28mm Halfling Militia a few days ago. These are armed with pikes and halberds. Short arms necessitate long weapons! They're done up just like the archers I did a month or so back, with minor tweaks to the basing. A fun group for sure.


Pokers and choppers.

And group shots.

I've been putting together a healthy sized collection of goblins and halflings recently without a specific goal or game in mind. As the collection grows, my mind has been turning to "what am I going to do with these?" I've given Donnybrook a look and I think it'll work rather nicely. It'll require some extra bodies to get up to 12-person units, but that's certainly in the cards. More to come!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts