Catch Up

 Hi all. Not much going on here from a gaming standpoint. There's just been lots of other stuff to fill the time. One the painting table, I've been working on some 6mm 3D printed Battletech buildings that Wayne brought me as painting commissions. 

Those are the first four. I think there are two more that I haven't touched yet. Those two on the left are one, the orangey apartment building is close to done and the refinery is exactly "in progress."

They're large models, something I'm notoriously miserable with. It's been a challenge for sure.

Last weekend, the bride, the 15-year and I drove down to Tampa for a concert. Filter, Ministry, Alice Cooper and Rob Zombie. 

Weather was amazing, the bands were amazing... a fine time if there ever was one!

This week it's been a lot of prep at work for Hurricane Idalia which swept through our area on Wednesday. We were fortunate and suffered no ill effects. Many people weren't so lucky. 

I had already put in for Thursday and Friday off in order to have a VERY long weekend, so that's me now... enjoying a Friday morning off... updating the blog and about to pick up a brush. Maybe I'll get a game in today or tomorrow. Be well!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts