Thanks!
07 February 2013
More DW Epic
I've got a bunch of stats, etc. put to paper. I've made a handful of rules changes as well, to better work with the preponderance of aircraft, etc. Here's a link to view some of my work thusfar. If you have a minute to proofread, please do. I've done my best to remove all copy-written words - if you notice any Spartan trademarks, let me know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Orks, Meet the Y
Two projects for this update. First, a follow up from last weekend's post. The YMCA sign is done and came out nicely IMHO. and the othe...
-
I got back to Gnomecon around 11:30 or so and met up with David. I could have kicked my self for taking my Wings of Glory stuff out of my ca...
-
Mark J and I went to Southern Front game convention in Raleigh, North Carolina last weekend for a couple of fantastic days of dice and toy ...
No comments:
Post a Comment