I painted up a couple more dozen-member units of 15mm troops this week. All are from Splintered Light miniatures.
First, some fairly run of the mill Skeletons...
And then some "Elf Maiden Guard" who will be rebranded as Amazons.
The minis painted up easily. I think I've got enough stuff for a game - I'll be re-purposing some HOTT stuff. Dragon Rampant, here I come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Southern Front 2026
I went up to Raleigh North Carolina last weekend for the Southern Front game convention. As usual, it was a wonderful get together with a ...
-
I got back to Gnomecon around 11:30 or so and met up with David. I could have kicked my self for taking my Wings of Glory stuff out of my ca...
-
Mark J and I went to Southern Front game convention in Raleigh, North Carolina last weekend for a couple of fantastic days of dice and toy ...






Nice work :)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to play it.
ReplyDelete