Well, all done with big ugly. It turned out nicely I think. It actually painted up a lot more easily than I expected. The basing situation is a train-wreck, thanks Spartan.
Can't wait for the big dumb thing fight with Ziggy's British walking fortress!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Southern Front 2026
I went up to Raleigh North Carolina last weekend for the Southern Front game convention. As usual, it was a wonderful get together with a ...
-
I got back to Gnomecon around 11:30 or so and met up with David. I could have kicked my self for taking my Wings of Glory stuff out of my ca...
-
Mark J and I went to Southern Front game convention in Raleigh, North Carolina last weekend for a couple of fantastic days of dice and toy ...




That is ... awesome!
ReplyDeleteThanks, we call it MEGA MAID.
DeleteHey give a vacuum cleaner and you can use her in your stardust armada rules.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete