StarDust Work

In the interest of improving the production values of my space ship combat game, StarDust, this morning I took some pictures of my ship collection. I'll embed these pictures into my ship data cards to make it a bit easier to correlate cards and ships on the table. Obviously this only works for my collection, but the technique has been well-received when I've demoed StarDust: Ground.

Some cropping, then pasting into an Excel spreadsheet gets the pics to a similar size. The next step is to put them into the ship data cards. That'll have to wait though - I'm heading out to go see Star Wars! Take it easy y'all.

Comments

  1. Nice to see all your collection. Is it possible Orange Fleet is mostly scratchbuilt?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Orange ships are from a line called "Stardate 3000." I read that the individual components are actually model repurposed model railroad bits. They are very interesting and rather different than more current models.

      Delete
  2. Great idea, especially for demo games. Hope you enjoy Star Wars!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rogue One was a perfect Star Wars movie. It was certainly PG-13 and my 8-year old hit me with a tough question during the final battle. Regardless, go give Disney your money.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts