I managed to complete one of two Elysium Sky Fortresses on Sunday. This is a Dystopian Wars model - a flying aircraft carrier as if you couldn't tell. It is used by the Honorable Eclipse Company mercenary faction. I picked up two HEC starter boxes on Amazon a few months ago for $30 each - typically they're $60 each. I also had a $10 Amazon credit, so yeah, two starters for less than the usual price of one. Massive win.
Perhaps it'll get to debut in a game sometime soon?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Southern Front 2026
I went up to Raleigh North Carolina last weekend for the Southern Front game convention. As usual, it was a wonderful get together with a ...
-
I got back to Gnomecon around 11:30 or so and met up with David. I could have kicked my self for taking my Wings of Glory stuff out of my ca...
-
Mark J and I went to Southern Front game convention in Raleigh, North Carolina last weekend for a couple of fantastic days of dice and toy ...


Massive, indeed!
ReplyDelete